AMOOMI DEPARTMENT’S PURPOSE
- The department is responsible for all administration.
- Responsible for sending out and receiving reports and other correspondence for Majlis and Region.
- Maintains Ansar offices in the Regions and Majlis.
- Arrange Amila meetings, take & distribute approved minutes & agenda.
- Responsible to collect reports from all departments and prepare Monthly report for Markaz.
- Maintain records for all departmental Reports.
Department of Amoomi provides help in the following matters of the Majlis:
- Any approval or change of the local or regional body (Amila) should be submitted to Qa’id Amoomi for Sadr Majlis’s approval.
- Any issue in monthly reporting system should be communicated to Qa’id Amoomi so that he can find the appropriate resources to solve the issue.
- Any question or concern in holding the local Amila or general body meetings should be communicated to Qa’id Amoomi for proper guidance.
- Any issue of local or regional level should be communicated to Qa’id Amoomi for proper resolution.
- Any matter requiring the attention of Sadr Majlis or National Amila concerning local, regional or national events should be communicated to Qa’id Amoomi.
GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR ZOAMA AND MUNTAZIMEEN
- Organise minimum 1 Amila Meeting every month.
- Organise minimum 1 General Meeting every month.
- Give at least 2 weeks notice for general meeting.
- Ensure there is a prefixed agenda for the meeting that is distributed well before the meeting due date.
- Ensure minutes of the Amila meeting are recorded.
- All Ansar members must be informed and reminded by phone call if required, about the General Meeting.
- In addition to the phone calls, emails and texts can also be used as reminders.
- Use the Saiqeen system to help contact Ansar in your Majlis. Divide the responsibility between your Amila members.
- Inform Ansar by a personalised letter enclosing the agenda of the meeting.
- Try making the meeting useful & interesting. Choose a topic of interest or choose a book from which you can discuss a certain topic or Hadith
- Arrange for light refreshments
- Set a fixed time and day or week for meeting (For example: 2nd Wednesday of every month at 7pm)
- There is no quick fix, it will take time, no magic formula. Just keep trying with prayers, love and understanding.
- Meetings must be result oriented